Sweet Potato, Pepper & Stilton Frittata
- 320g field fare defrosted sweet potato chips chopped into small chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander or parsley
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped into small chunks
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200ml milk
- 60g Stilton cheese, finely crumbled
- You’ll also need a silicone mould
Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
Put the sweet potato chunks into a bowl with the red pepper and spring onions. Add the olive oil and season with
salt and pepper. Toss together, then share between the compartments in the silicone mould. Place in the oven to roast for 20 minutes.
In a jug, beat together the eggs, milk and coriander or parsley. Add a little more seasoning.
Remove the silicone mould from the oven and reduce the temperature to 180°C/Gas 4. Pour the egg mixture evenly
into the compartments and sprinkle a little crumbled Stilton on top of each one. Return to the oven for a further 20
Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the mould. Eat warm or cold.
Many thanks to www.blog.lakeland.co.uk for this recipe