Are you keen to reduce your food waste and shop more sustainably? Yes?
We have the perfect solution!
What is it?
You probably already buy loose fresh produce, so why not give it a go with your frozen goods?
Take part in our #Chooseloosechallenge and start ‘picking your own’ loose and individually portioned frozen foods at farm shops, garden centres, independent stores and selected Co-op stores across the UK.
Follow us on social to see who is taking part in our challenge and also please share your experience using #Chooseloosechallenge and tag @fieldfarefrozenfood!
Don’t forget to encourage your friends and family to try the challenge too!
Every year, UK households create huge amounts of food waste. According to sustainability charity WRAP, we wasted a whopping 6.6 million tonnes last year. That’s why Fieldfare is on a mission to reduce unnecessary food waste and is leading the way with delicious loose frozen food.
Simply choose what you want and scoop exactly the amount you need – ideally into your own reusable container. Flavoursome food and nothing to throw away!
Discover a better way to shop, reduce your food waste and WIN a £100 voucher for you to spend at your local Fieldfare stockist.
Terms and Conditions
We know they’re a bit wordy, but why not grab a coffee and one of our tasty pastries, kick back and have a little read…
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary. However, internet access and a valid, active and public Facebook or Instagram account is required. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
- A maximum of 5 entries per person per platform are allowed from both #Chooseloosecompetition Instagram and Facebook posts sharing the competition. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves, anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Facebook or Instagram accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entrants must ensure that they keep their social media account on a public setting and the entry remains visible until completion of the winner notification process.
- The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Facebook or Instagram account used. Proof of ownership of the social media account may be required.
- Any entries received from private accounts on Facebook or Instagram will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account, participants must amend their account settings to a public account in order for their entry to be accepted.
- Opens 10:00 Friday 01/10/2021 – 23.59 on Wednesday 06/10/2021. Entries outside of this period will not be accepted.
How to enter:
- To enter the prize draw, log into your Facebook or Instagram account (or create one for free). Go to Fieldfare’s Facebook account or Instagram account and find the #Chooseloosecompetition post to WIN a £100 to spend at your local Fieldfare stockist. Instagram users must then like the post and tag a friend to enter. Only tagging within comments will be accepted. Facebook users must then like the Fieldfare page and describe their favourite food waste hack within the post comments to enter.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook or Instagram community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Facebook and Instagram is subject to the relevant platform’s Terms and Conditions.
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post –
– contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
– includes the names of any individual without their express permission;
– in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
– contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- There will be 1 winner in total. The prize is 1 x £100 voucher for the winner.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, or part of the prize, with a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable.
Winner Selection and Notification:
- All valid entries received via the Facebook and Instagram posts will go into a draw and the prize draw winner for the competition will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator within five working days of the competition’s closing date. The winner will be selected via a randomised computer process. Winner selection will take place no later than 23:59pm on Wednesday 6th October. The winner who entered either via Instagram or Facebook will be contacted via direct message by the Promoter via the Fieldfare Instagram account or any winner who entered via Facebook will be contacted via Direct Message by the Promotor either from Fieldfare or from the administrative Facebook account Bendall Amy on Facebook within 7 working days of the competition closing date.
- Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- To claim their prize, the winner must reply to the promotor’s direct message with their valid postal address within 14 calendar days of original receipt of message.
- Should the winner not claim their prize within 14 calendar days of receiving notice from the Promoter that they have won a prize or are ineligible or reject the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original winner. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
- Winner must supply a valid and suitable home postal address when claiming the prize.
- The winner will receive their £100 voucher to spend at their local Fieldfare stockist.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion prizes.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which the entrant must provide within two working days of request. The Promoter will refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions. This can also be applied if there is a breach of any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, the spirit of the promotion or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The winner’s surname and county can be found at http://www.winners-list.co.uk/ within 3 months of the closing date. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- The winner will be requested to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook and Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion, unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook and Instagram.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to Fieldfare’s social media (Facebook, Instagram etc.) pages or elsewhere during the draw that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants or the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the draw. The Promoter reserves the right to alert the respective social media platform to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts, unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes, unless we have your consent, and will be deleted after three months from the closing date. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.