Pearl Cous Cous with Leeks & Peas
- 192g pearl or Israeli couscous
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts only), thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 136 g of field fare frozen AA grade peas, thawed
- 28g toasted pine nuts
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
Cook couscous per package directions; drain and transfer to a bowl. Stir in lemon juice and 1 tablespoon oil.
Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add leeks, and season with salt
and pepper. Cook, covered and stirring occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes. Add leek mixture, pine nuts, and radishes to couscous and stir to combine.
Many thanks to www.countryliving.com for the recipe